The one-time non-refundable non-transferable Application Fee of AED 525 is required to process your child's application. It applies to new students only and includes 5% VAT added as per government regulations.
Tuition fees for the Academic Year 2023/24*
|Grade||Annual Fees||Term 1||Term 2||Term 3||KHDA Fee Fact Sheet|
|Pre-KG||34,750||13,900||10,425||10, 425||Pre-KG Fact Sheet|
|KG 1||36,750||14,700||11,025||11,025||KG1 Fact Sheet|
|KG 2||38,750||15,500||11,625||11,625||KG2 Fact Sheet|
|Grade 1 to 4||46,900||18,760||14,070||14,070||KHDA Fact Sheets|
|Grade 5 to 8||55,100||22,040||16,530||16,530||KHDA Fact Sheets|
|Grade 9 to 12||62,150||24,860||18,645||18,645||KHDA Fact Sheets|
There is a sibling discount of 10% on tuition fees for the third (youngest) and subsequent child in each family, paying full fees, for the 23/24 academic years, attending any Taaleem school in Dubai.
Books are given on loan basis. Students are to return the books at the end of the term or academic year.
*Our fee structure confroms with the KHDA regulations in the UAE.
Credit card holders can convert school payments into 0% instalments
Click here for more information
Taaleem offer additional benefits to employees of Emirates
First Term Fees are due on or before 2nd August. Fees for the Second and Third Term will be due one month prior to the Term start date.
Once a seat is offered, a non-refundable Registration Fee of AED 4,000 is required within 10 days of receiving the acceptance letter to reserve the seat until full tuition payment is made. This is applicable only for new students and this fee is deductible against first-term tuition fees.
Term 2 fees should be paid by 6th December, and Term 3 by 14th March.
Payments can be made by cash, credit card, bank transfer or check.
A manager's check is preferred. In case payment is made by a personal check, then the school requires payment at least 3 (three) working days prior to the due date of the invoice. All checks must be made payable to "American Academy For Girls". A charge of AED 500 will be made for any returned or dishonoured check. Post-dated check are to be lodged for Term 2 at any time in advance of the due date.
Please contact Anjali Arora, Finance Officer at American Academy For Girls (AAG), +971 (0)4 288 7250, ext. 206 for account details to make bank transfers. All charges are the responsibility of the remitter. When a bank transfer is made, please ensure that all relevant information is added to the transfer form including student name and grade, and confirm transfer by contacting Anjali Arora, Finance Officer via telephone +971 (0)4 288 7250, ext. 206, or email [email protected].
We accept MasterCard and Visa only. Please click here to download the Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Tuition Refund Policy
Notice of student withdrawal and application for a tuition refund must be made in writing to the School Principal.
Ministry of Education regulations govern the school tuition refund policies outlined below:
- Student withdrawal prior to the start of the academic year
- If the student has NOT attended ANY classes, the balance of the first semester fee paid is refunded minus any registration fee made for placing the student on the school's official class list. This refund is subject to approval by the Principal and in compliance with the Ministry of Education rules.
- Student withdrawal during the school term
- Fees will be charged for 1 full month if a student attends school for 2 weeks or less.
- Fees will be charged for 2 full months if a student attends school for more than 2 weeks and less than 1 month.
- Fees will be charged for the 3 full months if a student attends school for more than 1 month.
Registration Fee AED 4,000 - only for new students, payable within 10 days from receiving the acceptance letter. Payment of registration fee secures a place for your child at Al-Mizhar American Academy and is credited against Term 1 fees. The deadline for Term 1 fee payment is 2nd August.
Re-registration Fee AED 2,000 - for returning students / re-admissions into the following year. This amount is credited against Term 1 fees.
For students transferring within Dubai schools, there is a KHDA administration fee of AED 120 for each student. This fee is collected on behalf of the KHDA by the receiving school. Where a student is transferring from one Taaleem school to another Taaleem school, this fee will be waived.
Tariff for the following KHDA services as stipulated by KHDA:
- Request for student Education Continuation Certificate for visa renewal (AED 120)
- Request for student leaving form for the students who are leaving Dubai (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private schools (within the stipulated time frame)-Student transfer (AED 120)
- Request for student transfer between private schools (after the stipulated time frame)-Student transfer (AED 520)
- Request for attestation of student certificate or report card (120 AED).
- Issuance of 'To whomsoever it may concern' certificate for matters related to School – Attestation (AED 120)
- Issuance of 'To whomsoever it may concern' certificate for matters related to Students - Academic History (AED 120)
- Request to change student data at the Authority - Student exam grade amendment (AED 120)
In case any of the above services are required, please make payment of the respective amount with our school accounts office before collecting the document listed above.
Extra-Curricular Activities (ECAs) and Educational Visits We provide a range of ECAs and they may attract additional charges, especially when provided by our partner suppliers.
Special Education Needs Students requiring support of a specialist SEN/EAL/ILSA will be supported by a school in appointing one. Please contact our admissions office for further details.
There may be an additional fee for external examinations in line with other private and international schools. School will inform you of such in advance.